Meet peers and disruptors.
Chatham House rules.
Throughout the year, we hold small private roundtables for digital leaders of established companies and startups.
There’s always a topic focus and a set of shared problem statements reflecting issues that everyone’s wrestling with.
Attendees make valuable connections, and take home new ideas to implement immediately.
Past events have included:
- Digital maturity in B2B - keeping pace with the value chain
- Funding models for digital in financial services
- Building patient-centered services in healthcare
- Beyond BIM - digital and data maturity in the construction sector
- Introducing agility in a waterfall organisation
- Hype-free applications of AI and machine learning
- Digitising service delivery in charities