Friday exists to make beautifully useful digital products and services for our clients. These clients are all organisations that matter – with close, service relationship with their customers, in which digital is critical. We’re Strategic Engineers and Designers, and we love to ship. We value ingenuity, collaboration, honesty and agility.
We are looking to hire a passionate and accomplished Producer/Delivery Manager with marketing experience to deliver an ambitious and stretching programme of marketing activities that promote Friday’s capabilities, increase awareness of us and our work and generate new business opportunities. You will work as part of a small, newly formed marketing function, working closely with all of the teams across the business.
What You’ll Do:
You will work closely with an evolving cross-discipline team on marketing projects. You will develop and implement tactical plans, and motivate and inspire project teams to deliver against them. You’ll generate and encourage ideas to reach and engage the audiences we’re targeting. In discussion and agreement with the team, you’ll implement the delivery approach and take responsibility for ensuring projects are delivered successfully – mucking in, as necessary, to create, make, test, refine and deliver.
Your key responsibilities in brief will be:
- Organise the delivery of marketing activity, and of new business proposals and bids
- Manage our external content:
- Help make us better at marketing
You’ll have experience of conceiving and delivering digital projects, breaking down barriers for your team, planning, collaboration, stakeholder engagement, reporting and getting into the detail to make things happen. This is not a reporting from the side-lines, or controlling from a distance role – it’s a sleeves-up, in the team, maker’s role.
- Excellent written skills, and excellent attention to detail
- Confident and well organised presenter and storyteller
- Top-notch organisational and planning skills
- Ability to drive marketing initiatives forward
- You will be a confident self-starter, well organised and self motivated.
- You are delightfully non-ego driven
- You are full of energy and passion for what you do
- You are constantly learning by teaching yourself and challenging your own and thinking
- You have a strong work ethic, are well organised, can manage complexity across multiple projects.
- You have an eye for detail and ‘good enough’ never is. You are collaborative, friendly, ‘hunchy’ with bags of initiative
The big plus:
- Experience working in an agency or comparable environment, in a similar role
- You will be active on social media, possibly with a blog presence or other published/written content experience
- Experience using JIRA & Confluence (or similar systems)
- Social media monitoring tools a plus
- Experience of creative production a bonus
Interested and want to know more about how you can be instrumental in taking We are Friday to the next level? Please send your CV to email@example.com